Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ELECTION DAY

OK, it's the second Tuesday of the month, and it's Election Day.

In Texas, you may be voting for or against Proposition 2 and how marriage is defined.

In Houston, the Mayor will more or less win uncontested.

In California, Governor Arnold called a special election for some Propositions for the state, all of which are in heated contention.

In Virginia, a neck and neck race between the Democratic Lt. Governor and a Republican Challenger.

In New Jersey, a dirty governor's race and one of the opponents is Senator John Corzine, to fill in the vacancy left by Jim McGreevy.

And in other states, you would know better than I.

Go vote.

Otherwise, don't frickin complain if you abstain. You did not bother to try in that case.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Ranando said…

    I voted.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger NDwalters said…

    I voted early.

    Regardless, you and I have legitimate reason to gripe, if the outcome is unfavorable.

    Speak now, or forever hold your peace, indeed.

    Ran, believe it or not, I've been voting in most elections since I hit 18. Every election since 2000.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ranando said…

    Your right, if you don't vote, shut the HELL up.

    Right on Nick.

    I voted all the way with Arnold.
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger E.W.Reed said…

    I didn't vote.

    Of course, Delaware had no off-year elections.

    So I'll shut up.

    LOL.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger E.W.Reed said…

    Well, lemme say this...Ranando, are you becoming a neocon? I'm impressed that you are backing the French kicking ass and the Governator's measures.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger NDwalters said…

    Gut, Ran is not a Bush fan, but apparently loves the USA. I can live with that. Assuming this is true. However, it appears to be since it is on his blog. Now, Ran, about me being listed as a chickenshit chickenhawk on your page, that's a tad much, don't you think?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home