Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Year Ago Today, Bush Won Re-election

Just figured I'd point that out to you moonbats who forget that a major victory was won, a year ago.

Victory against terrorism, fear, and amoralism.

Enjoy!

LINKS: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3983079.stm (world reaction/ as if we care)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_2004

Remember, 51% to 48% does constitute a majority. Clinton never got over 50% of the vote, lest we forget.

Oh yeah, more ammo. Hehehhe.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://www.gop.com/

3 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Ranando said…

    I think I sold my third business by the time I was 27. Writing I can't, making money I can.

    I remember when I was thirteen and I found this empty dirt lot across from the Shine in Hollywood. I called the owner and asked if I could rent it for one night and that I would pay him $1,000.00. He asked me what night and I told him March 21st, it was a year away. Well, to make a long story short, the Academy Awards were held there that night and I let people park right across the street for $40,00 an hour. I made over $35,000.00 that night. It was my down payment on my first piece of property.

    I live on a set income. I have money that is invested in whatever and I get four checks a month, I have never in the last 35 years touched the princable. I don't know why but ever since Bush has been in office my monthly income has been cut in-half. It started about a year after he took office.

    That didn't happen under Nixon, Reagan, Bush SR., why. Because this guy has fucked this country like it's never been fucked before.

    These are the FACTS, ask anyone, anywhere that lives on a set income and they will tell you the same story.

    I'm fine, they could cut my income twenty more times and I would still be fine. Some people aren't so lucky, they have lost everything because of this jerk.

    Bush has been a nightmare for the USA and it's people.

    Thanks for listening, good night.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ranando said…

    Clinton was the Best for My Income by the way.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ranando said…

    Bush's job approval falls to 35 percent.

    Vice President Dick Cheney has never been as popular as the president in polls, but his favorable rating is down 9 points this year to 19 percent, and Congress has 34 percent approval.

    http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20051103-080702-9779r

     

Post a Comment

<< Home