Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

24 Update from B4B

LETS GET THIS STARTED!!!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00 - 9:00 A.M.

8:02 -

I wonder how much Toyota had to pay to get the Yaris in?

8:05 -

No. Mr. President it... Wait, I can't give out spoilers. :-)

8:07 -

Is Morris perfect for Chloe? I could only dream of being so sarcastic.

8:10 -

GTA MOTHER F&%$*R!!!

BOOM! (I've always wanted to do that.)

Lets make sure everyone in the audience notices that Toyota emblem.

8:14 -

HOSTAGES FTW! I swear there is always a group of people in the wrong place at the right time.

How can you see anyone? Your losing blood at a substantial rate. If it is on the floor, your brain sure as hell isn't getting it....

8:20 -

Reconnected with Bauer? What is he a Cyborg?

Make the wrong call there Mr. President.

8:23 -

BACARDI & COLA. THEY GET THE JOB DONE!

8:25 -

I would have at least spit in the glass of water. A big snotty one.

8:27 -

Prison Break is coming back!!

8:30 -

Does the prison Sgt. have the hots for that terrorist?

8:32 -

That F.B.I. agent looks like someone who died last season. I don't think he was shot, but blown up.

CAVITY SEARCH!!!

8:38 -

Who is going to see 300? I sure am. IT IS GOING TO ROCK!!

And Back to the Yaris show.

8:40 -

Cola looks to have "kick ass" on full tilt.

8:41 -

Jack may have lost the force in getting those terrorists bastards to talk, but Assad has proven himself worthy. Well, in getting them to talk at least.

Wow, what a "for show" explosion. That wasn't C4. Although I don't think C4 can be triggered unless it has an electric fuse.

8:44 -

Sgt. is still eye-balling Mr. Terrorist.

8:45 -

An Allstate commercial. Funny.

8:48 -

The show is running about 5 minutes ahead. Remember, only half is in the box.

Dude, write him a check and BE GONE! Don't cry over it. You could always beat him to death with a lamp....

Scrambled eggs I guess.

8:55 -

Namir, is GONE! Who'd ua thunk it? NUmair? Newmear?


That is it for hour three. I need another drink and be back in time for hour four!!!

OKAY BACK!!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 9:00 - 10:00 A.M.

9:00 -

A PLOY?!?!? DURRRRRRRRR!

9:03 -

"Your Upset!?" One hell of an understatement.

NUKE! > 100,000+ people.

9:05 -

Numair crossed the CITY in 5 minutes on FOOT?!?!

9:10 -

351 Old Mill R.d. Valencia. Could there be a nuke there? QUICK someone Google earth it. I can't find it.

9:15 -

Tabs and tables? Is Excel that necessary?

9:20 -

24- Making political meetings exciting since....

9:22 -

Cola's eyes are about to pop out.

9:25 -

DURKA! DURKA!?

9:25 -

Smart there guy. INSULT the guys with the guns and the NUKE!

9:28 -

BYE BYE SCOTT! (maybe)

9:30 -

ON DVD TOMORROW!?!?! What did I watch last week? Sheesh.

9:30 -



9:35 -

ALive? Awww.

He DID get the address right.

9:40 -

I watch House too. :)

I'm working on screen shots... bear with me.

9:45 -

COLA WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?

9:50 -

OMG! Here it comes!

COLA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!





9:55 -

Uh Oh.

LoL Nuke!

HOW IS THAT FOR A KILL COUNT!





I tried with the screen shots. Who knew nukes could be fun?

10:00 -

Well that was fun. I hope everyone enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home