Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'll See Star Wars, Buuuuuuut......

OK, I've seen the previews for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It looks waaaay better than the last two, but I think still can't hold a candle to the Old School Star Wars.

Here's why I will go see it.

1. Darth Vader is formed. Yep, Anakin gets evil. The stories of good to evil are very interesting, and we just got a small flave of that in Episode II.

2. Chewbacca and his fam are introduced. (I did it all for the wookie, come on, the wookie (think Limp Bizkit))

3. There is a freakin plot worth paying attention to! We see Anakin's transformation into Darth Vader, Palpatine fulfill being The Emperor, Obe Won going into exile, and Padme giving birth to Luke and Leia. Sad, but a good set of plot lines. Oh yeah, the Jedi are SLAUGHTERED.

4. More Special Effects and fights.

5. Christopher Lee- this dude has been doing horror and sci fi for almost 60 years. Lee is really gnarly looking in this. He's more or less another version of Dracula.

Why I was CONSIDERING NOT GOING.

1. Star Wars freaks- I will not stand in line for a midnight showing with anyone in a Wookie Costume or dressed up like a flamer alien. Sorry, I have standars. Gimme normal and griping folks in line. To quote Yoda- " I am sensing, girlfriends they do not have. Lives they have not. Virgins, all of them. Animals do not count."

2. Thought it would be like Episodes I and II. Those were kids flicks, but I read and it looks really dark. COOL!!!!

3. Overcharging- look in my Hollywood Sucks Rant, and the price of tickets will scare you.

4. Crowds- I am waiting and going to an early matinee on Memorial Day Weekend, a week after the first flood of Yodas and Storm Trooper costume weirdos die down.

That's all I need to say on Star Wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home