Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SADDAM HUSSEIN ON TRIAL

Well, Saddam Hussein, former dictator, tyrant, and mass murderer is on trial for mass murder, war, and crimes against humanity.

His first day in court, was not pretty.

He more or less was in contempt. He refused to give the judge his name, called him out as illegitmate and even scuffled with the baliffs and guards.

This is not gonna make Uncle Saddam look any more sympathetic.

Of course, when he is sentenced to death. It's not gonna be a nice zap from Old Sparky or even a nice peaceful lethal injection. Oh no, he's getting shot by a firing squad or publically hanged. Either way, his carcuss will receive the Mussolini treatment. And to top that off, he has an eternity in Hell to look forward to.

Enjoy bunking with Hitler, you turd!

LINKS:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/19/D8DB5LD80.html (scuffling with guards)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4355992.stm (enters NOT GUILTY plea)

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/19/D8DB3FMO2.html (Death by Hanging, possible)

7 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Kevin said…

    And to top that off, he [Saddam] has an eternity in Hell to look forward to.

    Actually, not that I believe in hell in the first place (not anymore at least) - but if Saddam accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal savior, I'm told he'll go straight to heaven.

    ...regardless of whatever crimes he has committed against humanity.

    Any takers on that one?

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger NDwalters said…

    Saddam isn't likely to do that. God knows when someone accepts out of sincerity and out of just dodging a bullet.

    "Many will cry out in my name, but I do not know them...."- name that verse and chapter.

    Kevin, if you don't believe in hell, what do you believe in? Nothing?

    A nihilist, figures UT has that affect on people.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    You entirely dodged my question ND.

    So if Saddam truly accepts Jesus as his personal savior -- and I mean truly accepts the Christian faith with all of his heart -- he'd go to heaven, no?

    ...regardless of whatever crimes he has committed against humanity.

    And ND - I don't believe in nothing - I just don't believe in hell - especially not in the general Christian sense.

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Come on -- just tell me yes already.

    Recite the bible to me. I already know the answer, I just like to see it written out so that even you have to pause and think about what it really means.

    ...how the 'unconditional' love from the bible can even apply to Saddam Hussein.

    And how torturing, maming, and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people for decades could be forgiven and more importantly, forgotten, by the Lord.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    tick-tock, tick-tock.

    I am finding this all too amusing that not ONE person will answer me yay or nay on my question.

    ND came the closest with "Saddam isn't likely to do that". But the question was hypothetical and so that reponse was about useless.

    I thought perhaps it had just been pushed too far back, but no, other comments have come in on both sides of this article.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger NDwalters said…

    Saddam ain't going to heaven, I don't think, and pretty sure he is not accepting Christ.

    NO. I don't even think Barry Lynn would be stupid enough to say Saddam could go to heaven.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kevin said…

    NO. I don't even think Barry Lynn would be stupid enough to say Saddam could go to heaven.

    woahhhh there cowboy.

    Thats not what I was expecting at all.

    Are you telling me that if Saddam Hussein truly accepted Jesus Christ into his heart -- and I mean, truly did -- he'd not get into heaven?

    That goes against EVERYTHING I was ever taught about Christianity.

    But in such case, how DOES one steer clear of this abode of the damned and make their way into heaven?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home