Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Counterprotestors go against supposed peaceniks....

Well, the so-called peace movement (which swings at cops, and vandalizes stores and yells obscenities at elderly GOP delegates in NYC...) marched on DC. They bragged about their hundreds of thousands. Yeah, too bad real math and liberal math don't gel. Try a few hundred for the anarchists and America bashers..... however, this weekend, the pro-troops, pro-victory PATRIOTS showed up to overshadow the liberals. Why the weekend only for the troop supporters? During the week, we have JOBS and RESPONSIBILITY, unlike those who skip work or are welfare babies who go to EVERY PROTEST MARCH.

Here's photographic proof and a good blog to see the PRO-US COUNTERPROTESTORS!

Link: http://globalcop.us/

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Ranando said…

    Nick,

    I hate to do this to you but I have to agree with Kevin on this one.

    Where are you getting your information?

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger NDwalters said…

    Other site, come on man. Also, humor. Some bragged millions of protestors, and obviously fell short.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger RightWingRocker said…

    Never mind the numbers ...

    That lil blonde is a cutie!

    RWR

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Ranando said…

    Like I told you before, I'm not big on Cindy anymore. When she was down in Texas I was with her but not now.

    I'm not big on getting arrested, whats the point?

    Do I think Iraq was a bad move, yes I do.

    Do I want to cut and run, no I don't.

    I want to win and like I've said before, If were not there to win then let's get out.

    If were there to win, then I say kill every muslim mother-fucker you can.

    But please don't think I was for the war in Iraq.

    I was for the Afgan war and I wish we would have finished that war too.

    I'm all for getting and killing anyone who attacks the USA, Iraq did not.

    By the way Nick, I'm glad your OK from Rita. I hope you and your family are doing well.

    Ranando

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger NDwalters said…

    Iraq supported terrorism before 9/11, don't think they wouldn't have done more if they were still in power.

    Also, they broke the precious UN Resolutions many libs are keen on observing, yet never enforce.

    Sorry, we did what we had to do....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home