Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ward Churchill says FRAG and MURDER Officers in Military

Why this stupid bloodthirsty bastard is not at the end of a noose is beyond me.....

Ward Churchill advocated the following:

Churchill: "For those of you who do, as a matter of principle, oppose war in any form, the idea of supporting a conscientious objector who's already been inducted in his combat service in Iraq might have a certain appeal. But let me ask you this: Would you render the same level of support to someone who hadn't conscientiously objected, but rather instead rolled a grenade under their line officer in order to neutralize the combat capacity of their unit?"
"...Conscientious objection removes a given piece of cannon fodder from the fray. Fragging an officer has a much more impactful effect." - Ward Churchill, Portland, Oregon- 6/23/05


This guy needs to be lined up and shot. Conscientious objectors cease becoming objectors when they SHOOT and KILL other soldiers. They become mutineers and traitors. Both of which SHOULD be SHOT or HANGED. Not stateside, but infront of the whole unit. Ward Churchill is a degenerate and is advocating MURDER of our troops commanders. These same commanders who also have wives and kids. These are also men who want home, but want home after business is finished.

Of course, the moonbats cheered for this assclown. Oregon, you can keep him.

I hope someone can defend this bastard's rhetoric. The first soldier or soldiers that die from fragging, their deaths should be tacked onto Ward's list of seditious and disgusting charges of treason against the US.

In WWII, if you shot or killed another trooper for any other reason other than friendly fire accidents, you got hanged in a prison, OR shot by the CO who lived through it. Your pic was taken and your name was Mudd. Now, if you do it, CNN explains that the trooper felt stress and should not have been deployed. Horseshit, they're troops, and they go where they're sent. They wanna throw a fit and endanger lives, they best be prepared for the reprecussions, namely a US Army Service Pistol to the head.

F#CK YOU WARD CHURCHILL AND F#CK ALL OF YOU, WHO POST SUPPORTING THIS BASTARD!

Hat Tip to Trey Jackson's Blog: http://treyjackson.typepad.com/junction/

32 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger jon said…

    northwestern medical school surfing tonight I saw your blog. I liked it and wondered how you did that? Anyway, its a cool northwestern medical school site...

    Jon

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger milfcritic said…

    mature milf

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger jon said…

    While searching for new portable air conditioner info for my house I stumbled onto your blog. I totally agree!

    Paul

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger freestuff2 said…

    Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single photo
    blog/site. I mostly deals with american single photo
    Please come and check it out if you get the time!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Frank said…

    You have a great laser hair removal long island blog here.

    I have a laser hair removal long island site. It's about laser hair removal long island related stuff.

    Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger milfcritic said…

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger jiri said…

    Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

    I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

    Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger freestuff2 said…

    Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a san diego airport
    It deals mostly with san diego airport plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Lexie said…

    You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

    Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

    Take care.

    Lexie

    Oh and another cool site is a fitness los angeles site about other weight loss stuff.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger freestuff2 said…

    Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a pittsburgh international airport
    It deals mostly with pittsburgh international airport plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a child health question
    site/blog. It pretty much covers child health question
    related stuff.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Drunk Glory Hole said…

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Richpoo said…

    Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of center sports for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on center sports. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger WorldTrader said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a e currency exchanging site, Check it out. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jack Naka said…

    Nice blog. Please check out my beauty sex site. It is all about beauty sex informations.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Johnjon said…

    Hi, I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about ad business classified free post related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger seseks said…

    Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger gastips said…

    Nice Blog! Its great how useful the internet can be with its wealth of information. I will try and visit you blog on a regular basis to help you out.

    If you want any Gas Saving Tips feel free to visit national average gas price

    See ya soon.. :)

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said…

    So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

    Free Access To More Information Aboutaccount

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Admin said…

    Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

    Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
    Las Vegas Vacations
    Thanks

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger doer said…

    Hello, your blog is great, I also have abible download website , hope that it is useful to you. Thanks

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger startonline said…

    Hey, good stuff!
    I have a credit report servicesite. It pretty much covers credit report service related stuff.
    Check it out later :-)

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Johnjon said…

    Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about credit repair loan You should check it out sometime.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger wbrant said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a exchange exchange traffic traffic site. It pretty much covers exchange exchange traffic traffic related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger woman looking sex said…

    Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger jeepee_biz said…

    .

    Free Anonymous Proxies

    69.25.27.209:80
    80.224.16.222:80
    134.39.27.36:80
    213.26.185.228:80
    203.131.80.158:80
    203.144.216.211
    211.101.6.3:8080

    More Free Proxies: Go to http://jeepee.biz/infopage, and get them at "Page1", "Page2" and "Page3"

    Good luck!

    jeepee.biz

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger brian said…

    Good volkswagen passat post!

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger wpb-39D6B3 said…

    Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
    Free Nike Golf Clubs!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hey, You've got a very nice Blog!

    Very informative. Be sure to check out my blog on the Make Partition History Campaign.

    See you soon :o)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger startonline said…

    Just was out looking for how to start a credit repair businessand your blog came up.
    I haven't found anything about how to start a credit repair business so I'll add my own link.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger accordion-3B2DD4 said…

    Great Blog! I also have a site about hs cheese
    . You can check it out at hs cheese



    Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

    FREE DVD Camcorder

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Infactahost.com said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a web hosting company site/blog. It pretty much covers web hosting company related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home