Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Funny bit of wisdom

From Da Ali G Show: So, if this show teach you anything, it should teach you how to respek everyone: animals, children, bitches, spazmos, mingers, lezzers, fatty boombahs, and even gaylords. So, to all you lot watching this, but mainly to the normal people, respek. West side.

that was Ali G

Next, we have Borat......

In U.S. and A. they treat horses like we in Kazakhstan treat our women. They feed them two times a day. They have them sleep on straw in a small box. And for entertainment, they make them jump over fences while being whipped.


American wine is like Kazahkstani wine, but not made from fermented horse urine.

Very sorry to interrupt politic. Might I make a shit in your house?


I'd like to thank my brother in law and sister for getting me Da Ali G Show for Christmas. It's pretty darned funny, if you're a sick and twisted freak. I'm not seeing Borat til I finish the first 2 seasons on DVD.

Other cool stuff I got for early Christmas, since I'll be out of town:

24 Season 5

World Trade Center on DVD

Collectors Coins

The 40 Year Old Virgin (frickin hilarious)

Money

Cards

Clothes

etc.

How's everyone's Christmas been so far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home