Not So Young But Angry Conservatives Unite

Getting sick of the progressively worse slant and obvious bias of the media? Got booted out of other sites for offending too many liberals? Make this your home. If you SPAM here, you're gone. Trolling? Gone. Insult other posters I agree with. Gone. Get the pic. Private sanctum, private rules. No Fairness Doctrine and PC wussiness tolerated here..... ECCLESIASTES 10:2- The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Air Force Chaplain complains about too much Jesus

WOW, as if the leftwing couldn't get more stupid than ever! Take a look at this moonbat!

LINK: http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/5/12/150704.shtml

Apparently, Chaplain Captain Morton claims that the Air Force Academy too antagonistic toward other religions. And is in fact, Oh God forbid, spreading the name of God. Oh No, the world we end, Ah! Pushaw. Give me a break.

How did this person become a chaplain in the first place? To be an ordained minister of any sort, you have to profess your faith. You have to be stronger in it, than others. You cannot just tuck tail and run. As I recall Matthew and Luke saying, They that acknowledge me before me, I shall acknowledge to The Father. However, they that deny me to me, so shall I deny them before The Lord.

Well, Chaplain, you deny God in order to be more PC. God wasn't PC lady. He says be gentle and not to destroy others, BUT he says not to be timid or scared to be honest of what Christ has done.

At any rate, this chaplain is a hero with the New York Times. Since being fired by the Air Force, she is now being lauded by the moonbat liberal press. However, what is her rating with God? What will ring true of her in Heaven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home